Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Training Part 3

Dearest loved ones,

This last week has been crazy. My dear companion returned home early because of health issues, leaving a hole in my heart.  反田姉妹はイエスキリスト以外に一番素晴らしい宣教師です。これから頑張って下さい!愛してるよ〜💙

I transferred to Kamagaya and worked with Fukuda Shimai, a transfer one missionary, for a week. Tomorrow I will be returning to Tsukuba with a new missionary - my third!  If I count the two that I've follow up trained, I guess I can say I have five trainees. :3 genealogy!

I'm pretty excited to be training my last transfer.  I look forward to all of the miracles we will see together during my last six weeks.  Although I've been in Kamagaya for the last week, I've been able to plan a lot of things for next week, so hopefully my bean has a great first week in the mission.  I'm excited for how things will go this next transfer. I really want to make things happen!

I love you all!  I know this church is Christ's restored church! I know that there are living prophets on the earth today.  I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God, and that it is the most correct of any book on Earth.  As I've studied the Book of Mormon, I've come to learn that the more knowledge we have, the greater capacity we have to feel - happiness, sorrow, love, pain.  Knowledge gives us a greater ability to choose.  I want to strive harder to increase my knowledge so as to become more like my Savior.

Have a fantastic week!
Love, Crandall Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment