Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pokemon Go!!

Dearest Family and Friends,

It has been another busy week!  Sadly, as I near the end of my mission I really have no more desire to write emails.  I'll be home in a few weeks anyway, right?  So, you get another short email this week.

We met with Yuuka and watched Meet the Mormons together!  I love that movie.  I was very close to tears at several parts.  Wow, maybe my heart is opening?  That would be great.  I'm tired of being a rock all the time.

We had interviews this past week, and President Nagano already told me my transfer call for next week... It's a secret, though.

A member brought four friends to church.  That was unexpected.  But it was fun to have the chance to participate in the English class.

I had the time to study a little bit about Joseph Smith this past week.  It's hard to get answers among all the turmoil of life, all the chaos of the world.  With so many wars of opinions out there, it's hard to focus, but as we take some quiet time and turn ourselves over to the Lord, we can find amazing things.  We can realize that what is right and what is wrong is actually really clear.

I love you all!
Love, Crandall Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment