Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Temple PDay

Dearest Family and Friends,

It has been a fun week!  We met with Yuuka san again and taught the Plan of Salvation and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I got this picture from Tanda Shimai.  We took it last Sunday when we taught her the Restoration.

Today was temple PDay!  I always love going to the temple!  It was crazy seeing so many missionaries that will be gone next transfer.

As I've been studying the Book of Mormon these past few weeks, the Christlike attributes of knowledge and virtue have really stood out to me.  I believe that it is as we grow in knowledge we grow in our ability to exercise agency, and as we choose to fill our lives with that which is good, then we will find true joy.  I encourage you all to fill your lives with those things and those people that matter most!  Never lose sight of your eternal potential!
Love, Crandall Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment