Monday, May 30, 2016

ゾーン大会 (Because everything looks cooler in Japanese)

Dearest Family and Friends,

Switching with Sister Tausinga!
This last week was really interesting.  We had surprise exchanges (I mentioned that last week, I think) and then temple PDay.  On Wednesday, Sister Burke got sick, so we were inside all day.  Thursday was Zone Conference, which was AMAZING!  All in all, we really only had Friday through Sunday to dendou here in Tsukuba.  It was kindof weird.  I'm excited to have a full week in my own area this week!

Zone Conference was all about how to feel the Spirit, how to receive revelation from God.  I got a lot of great insights the whole time - even during the prelude music!  I love to hear from President and Sister Nagano.  Whenever I am with them, it is confirmed to me that they are supposed to be my mission president and wife.  I am so grateful for them!  I am grateful for their revelation and their guidance for this mission.

I know that the church is true!  I know that God is our Heavenly Father!  I know that He leads and guides us.  I know that we have a living prophet today.  I am every grateful for continuing revelation from a Father who cares about each of us individually.  He knows what is best for each of us.  He is always there to take us by the hand. Remember, the first eternal truth is that God loves us!

I love you all!  Have a great week!
Love, Crandall Shimai

Sister Amelia Crandall
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi Ochiai
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo-to 161-0031
Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment