Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Week Four


 Dearest Family,

Last week was week 4 of the transfer. I could probably just leave it at that, but I guess I should go a little more in depth.

Almost every single appointment fell through last week, so we got a total of three lessons taught. Really quite the bummer. Not only that, but our only progressing investigator texted us and told us that she can't do religion right now and is going to quit taking the lessons for a while. That brings us down to zero investigators, so we'll need to focus a lot more on finding right now.


It was a typical week 4, I guess. 4 really is an unlucky number. :P

We had stake conference on Sunday, which was great. President Dorff spoke in English about Elder Scott's talk from October 2014. I loved that talk so much! It was a really good talk. He was really bold in telling all of the members of the stake that they needed to be going to the temple more. The Spirit was way strong.

Speaking of the temple, we were able to go today! It was an English session, which was great! I haven't done an English session in a long time. I loved sitting in the Celestial Room and looking at the large picture of Christ. It is always such special time. I look forward to when I can go more regularly.

I know the church is true! I know He lives! I know He loves each of us individually!

Have a great week!
Love, Crandall Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment