Monday, April 11, 2016

Short Email

Dearest Loved Ones,

Sorry, I'm a little short on time, so just a short email this week.

This week was really busy.  We tried to visit with a lot of people, but our two progressing investigators both cancelled with us.  We met with a few less actives, including Sano Shimai who fed us Taiwanshoku. We found a nice lady on the street who said we could come back again, so we'll see her again tomorrow!  We saw a lot of beautiful Sakura, and now they are all falling down.  But, soon more flowers will be blooming.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to be in Japan right now!  I love being a missionary, and I know that the message I bear will bring people real happiness.  I know that as we focus our lives on Christ, we will find lasting peace and joy.

I love you all!
Love, Crandall Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment