Thursday, November 12, 2015

Adventures in the... Pokemon Center?!

Dearest Family and Friends,

As you may have guessed by my late email, we had our temple PDay this week! We've had a lot of adventures lately, including spending time with investigators, spending more time with investigators, and, yes, even catching some Pokemon. More on that next week. Be excited.


I completely forgot to choose a new ponderizing scripture for this week. Watch for it on facebook, as I will post it there once I decide.

I know that this church is true! I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who cares enough to send us prophets to guide us. I am grateful for the standards of the church. I know that as we align our lives with His standards, we will be blessed immensely.

I love you all!

Love, Crandall Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment