Monday, October 12, 2015

The Five o'Clock Song

Dear All,

Yes, I recorded another song. Starting in October, the city started playing a new song at five o'clock. The sun sets earlier now, so they play the song earlier. It's way cute, and I was able to get a recording last week.


We had transfers today, and I am so happy to be in Kasarazu once again! I love this place and wish I could spend the rest of my mission here.

I was looking at our transfer goals last week, one of which was to get two new solid investigators. I realized that we did get two new investigators, one of which is way solid! Her name is Mami. I've probably mentioned her before. This last week, we gave her a Bible, and she was way excited. She had previously been using a Jehovah's Witness one. She asked again what the difference between the Book of Mormon and the Bible was, and after I explained, she said, speaking of the Book of Mormon, "are you going to offer it to me?" I replied, "do you want it?" She cried out "yes!" Oh, she is so cute. I'll have to get a video of her singing America's National Anthem. It's priceless. Anyway, the first time we offered her a Book of Mormon, she refused, but this time she was so excited to take one! She has progressed so
far, and she doesn't even know it!

We watched conference this last weekend, with only half hour breaks in between each session. It was pretty intense, and I definitely need to go back and study the talks some more. I love conference. I'm so grateful for living prophets and continuing revelation!

Ping Pong Pro
Sorry, I'm short on time again. I love you all! Keep working on memorizing the Family Proclamation! Christmas is coming fast!


Love, Crandall Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment