Monday, June 13, 2016

救いと贖いの主。。。

Dear Family and Friends,

Sorry, I'm short on time today!  I just want you all to know that I love you!  We were able to talk to a lot of people this last week, which was great.  I have really enjoyed working with members here in Tsukuba.  The members here are stellar.

On Sunday we sang Savior, Redeemer of My Soul in Japanese in Sacrament Meeting.  It was really beautiful, and I really felt the Spirit.  We sang with a member, Yoshie Shimai.  She is going back to BYU this week.  Her friend came to hear us sing, and it was fun to watch as Yoshie Shimai helped her friend understand what was going on during the meeting and then gave her a Book of Mormon all marked up and beautiful.  She's a natural.

I know the church is true!  I know that God answers our prayers!  Just keep trusting Him!  Heaven is cheering you on!
Love, Crandall Shimai

Here's a Joke for you!  How do you turn water into ice in one second?

...like this!      ーー>

No comments:

Post a Comment