Monday, February 1, 2016

Weekly Email

Hello all!

I'm a little short on time, so I'll just give a quick overview of my week!

We had two exchanges this last week, but still no extra futon. One came today, and we assume the other will come soon... Exchanges were fun though, having four sisters in one area.

We went to an activity called Oshaberi salon, an activity where we can speak Japanese with natives. We've found it to be pretty good for meeting new people. This time we did calligraphy, and I even got to make some green tea (although I didn't drink it) in a mock tea ceremony.

We went out to lunch with some investigators and ate - yes - sashimi. Raw fish. And it wasn't bad.

I have a love for gatcha machines, like quarter machines but a bit more expensive. I got a black egg, which means you pay but you don't know what you're going to get. I was hoping for a Pikachu, but instead I got a Tenagagame (手長亀).

One of our investigators opened a bread shop, and we got free bread! Yum!

We taught family Eikaiwa at a referrals home! And she didn't freak outwhen we shared a gospel message!

I know that this is the true church. I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father. He hears our prayers and answers us. He strengthens us in times of trial. He will deliver us as we put our faith in Him.

I love you all! Have a great week!
Love, Crandall Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment