Monday, September 14, 2015

Caterpillar

Beautiful Kisarazu
Dear Family and Friends,

I'm glad to hear my cougars won again. <3

There was an earthquake Saturday morning, about a 4 I think. At least that's what we felt it at. We didn't get any flooding, which is great. Right after the earthquake, though, we hear sirens going off and the city's intercom system was saying things. We couldn't understand it, and we decided that if there was a tsunami coming, someone would call us and tell us, so we went back to bed.

We had zone meeting last week, and I feel super inspired to set better goals and work towards twenty lessons every week. I really want to make use of the phone and help people get spiritual nourishment every day.

I got sick last week and had to cancel several appointments, but I am feeling mostly better now. We were able to visit with a less active member and his wife yesterday. We asked the wife if we could come back and visit sometime, and she said, "Yes, please!" Hopefully we can help her to grow a testimony of the Book of Mormon. She is such a sweet lady, and I think she could really help her husband.

I know that the Lord is aware of our circumstances. He does not ask unrealistic things of us. As we are obedient to Him, we will receive more blessings that could have been expected. I know that He loves everyone individually. I have felt His love for me, and I have felt His love for His other children as well. I know that He is proud, even when we are imperfect. He is proud when we do our best.

Love, Crandall Shimai

PS: We saw a caterpillar last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment