Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Farewell...

Minasan, sumimasen!

I'm sorry, I'm super late getting out my farewell info...

Because I moved a year and a half ago (ish), I will be speaking in my current ward and my old ward.  I thought that it would be easiest if friends came to one farewell, and family to the other, but I don't really care who comes to which.  Please note that both wards are quite large, so you will need to come very early to get a soft seat.  I would appreciate it if those who came were on time.  ;)  Here are the times:


Friend Farewell
February 15, 2015
9:00 am
2790 N Center Street, Lehi
Small Brunch immediately following Sacrament Meeting

Family Farewell
February 22, 2015
9:00 am
3180 N 300 W, Lehi
Lunch following the 3-hour block


I would love to see you all there!
Mata ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment